VISULOG, our powerful monitoring software is designed to be used with any product of AOIP data acquisition range and also open for MODBUS. Easy to use by a logic mind, does not require any software engineering level.
AOIP monitoring software (VISULOG)
User can build its own screen with simple design tools and measurements can be displayed as list of results, curves, bargraphs and high definition mimic diagrams.
Alarms can be also defined by the user generating pop up, emails.
It can also manage automatic process with its inputs/outputs, and drive your installation.
Calibration module For precision instrument channel calibration
• Manual or automatic calibration
• Against a reference channel of the datalogger or an external reference standard
• Sequencing of calibration points, manual or automatic stability validation
• Polynomial correction of channels with integration of corrections into the datalogging system
21 CFR Part 11 module - For full data traceability
The optional module ensures a complete access control (safety and traceability features) and leads to 100% compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 standard for pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
• Advanced security management of access rights: 3 user levels (administrator/super-user/user) with individual password, user ID and rights, 30 customizable user groups with configurable privileges, electronic signature required for every action into the system…Passwords automatically expire unless renewed within a configurable time.
• Audit trails: every action and event is traced and recorded in a native format that shall not be corrupted: connections/disconnections/failed login attempts, alarm, configuration modifications.
VISULOG WEB For remote control of the acquisition via network
With optional VISULOG WEB module, users have a safe and protected remote control of the acquisition in real time.
Via all kinds of networks, they can monitor the acquisition and read data online: channels, result files, alarms, audit trails… The useful information about the acquisition is displayed in real time.
The network access to the data logger is protected with a password.