Sản phẩm » Meter
Mô tả Sản phẩm
OM 21 / 22 micro-ohmmeters are used for 4-wire resistance measurement of very low values up to 20 KΩ with a high accuracy of 0.3% RDG and a 0.1 µΩ resolution. Reliability and accuracy of the instruments is improved by a low temperature coefficient of 10 ppm°/C, automatic removal of EMF parasites before each measurement and compensation of ambient temperature.
Thanks to the choice of current waveform -pulse or AC current from 100 µA to 10 A- and high flexibility of trigger and sampling, OM 21 / 22 low resistance ohmmeters cover a wide range of applications:
· Cable resistance and resistivity measurement
· Inductive resistance measurement (motors and transformers winding resistance)
· Contact resistance measurement (connectors, switches, relays)
· Test of electrical components and heat sensitive devices
· Metallisation / earth bonding and ground continuity measurement
· Powered from mains or from rechargeable batteries, both units are electronically calibrated, with no internal adjustment needed and are able to store 1,000 samples to to be read directly on the display or via Log OM data management software.
Resource & Download
Yêu cầu của bạn
Sản phẩm cùng loại