The SLP has been developed as a fully submersible level measurement solution and is especially suitable for applications requiring measurement at multiple points. Its innovative design and use of moulded polymer materials ensure a complete hermetic seal, over an operating temperature range of -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 175°F).
- A hermetically-sealed, submersible level sensor
- Manufactured from corrosion-resistant materials
- Intrinsically safe versions
- Pressure ranges from 2.5 to 100 psi (0.17 to 7 bar)
- Measures levels up to 70m H2O (230 ft H2O)
- Gauge and absolute versions
- Accurate to 0.5%
- Robust construction
- Low power requirement
- Economic design to allow multiple point measurements
The versatile and economic SLP sensor is suitable for a wide variety of applications, from single tanks to multiple point installations.
The robust design and corrosion resistance of the SLP allow it to be used in measuring levels in:
- Chemicals and petrochemicals industries, handling hydrocarbons and a wide range of corrosive fluids.
- Agricultural sector, monitoring levels of silages, pesticides and chemicals.
- Fuels industry, working in tank farms and petrol stations.
- Environmental monitoring, especially in the monitoring of water levels around industrial facilities and sites where there is potential for pollution.
Operating Pressure Ranges
- 2.5, 5, 15, 30, 50, and 100 psi (170, 350 mbar, 1, 2, 3, and 7 bar) gauge
- 20, 30, 50, and 100 psi (1.3, 2, 3 and 7 bar) absolute
Temperature Signal Output
Device available with a temperature signal output, please consult your local office for more information.
Combined effects of Non-linearity Hysteresis and repeatability ±0.5% FS BSL.
Long Term Stability
±0.1% per year Typical
Operating Temperature Range
-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 175°F)
Riteflex® 663 is restricted to -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F) for use in water or humid environments.