· BS 200N100 – Electronic switch, 60V DC/100A:
· – Volt.Drop <1.2V@100A, <0.2V@25A
· – Peak voltage max. 1,000V
· – Reverse-polarity/short-circuit protected
· BSM 200N40 – Mechanical switch, 12/24V DC/40A
· AN 200N100 – ISO 7637-2, CISPR 25, CISPR 16-1-2
· – Frequency range 100kHz – 125MHz
· – 1,000V DC, 250V AC (up to 1kHz)
· – Current max. 100A AC/DC cont.
· – Insertion loss < 3dB
Test Set for the Measurement of Automotive Transient Emissions as per ISO 7637
The measurement of automotive transient emissions as per ISO 7637-2 requires an electronic switch, a mechancical switch and an artificial network. The electronic switch generates slow transients while the mechanical switch, a typical relay used in the vehicle, generates the fast transients. The artifical network represents the typical impedance of the wiring harness. The AN 200N100 is designed to meet the requirements of ISO 7637-2, CISPR 25 / ISO 11452-4 and CISPR 16-1-2 and can be switched accordingly.