· Automatic Closed Loop test procedures
· Built-in DDS sinus signal generator up to 250 kHz
· Output voltage max. 140V p-p, 50V rms
· Output current max. 16A rms
· Supports German Lloyd VI-7-2
· Supports magnetic field tests up to 1100 A/m
· Short-circuit protected
· Integrated voltage measurement 10Hz – 250kHz (optional)
· Integrated frequency-selective current measurement 10Hz – 250kHz (optional)
· Integrated field strength measurement (optional)
· Safety interlock
· Built-in LF amplifier, 800W
AMP 200N1.1 – Low-frequency signal source for supply simulation and magnetic field testing
The AMP 200N1.1 has been designed as a low-frequency signal source to generate sinusoidal signals used to simulate ripple noise and ground shift noise as required by a variety of standards in the avionics, military and automotive industry.
The AMP 200N1.1 is controlled by either the NetWave (for testing avionics, military and nautic standard requirements, e.g German Lloyd VI-7-2) the AutoWave for automotive testing such as e.g. Ford EMC-CS-2009.1. Additionally, the AMP 200N1.1 can be used to generate magnetic fields by means of a radiation loop or small Helmholtz coils as per various standards.