– Frequency Range: 9kHz ~ 3GHz
– High Frequency Stability: 25ppb (0.025ppm)
– RBW: 10Hz ~ 10kHz in 1-3 steps, 10kHz ~ 1MHz in 10% adjustable steps
– Phase Noise: -88dBc/Hz @1GHz, 10kHz Offset
– Built-in Measurement Functions: Channel Power, N-dB bandwidth, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO
– Built-in Spectrogram and Topographic Display Modes
– Gate Sweep Function
– 1Hz Resolution Marker Counter
– AM/FM Demodulation Analysis
– 886MHz IF Output for User’s Extended Applications
– Various Interface: USB Host/Device, RS-232, LXI, Micro SD, GPIB (Optional)
– 8.4" large TFT LCD display with SVGA resolution of 800 *600
– DVI-I Output for External Digital Display
– Built-in Preamplifier, 50dB Attenuator, and Sequence Function
– Optional 6GHz Power Sensor, Tracking Generator, Battery Back
GSP-930 provides a high frequency-stability of 25ppb (0.025ppm) and a very low noise floor of -142dBm (Pre-amplifier on) as the high sensibility measurement base. The flexible selection among 58 RBW ranges along with Spectrogram and Topographic features enable GSP-930 to capture and display transient, drifting and hopping signals in detail. The mixture of frequency domain information and time domain information facilitates the tracing of RF signal variations over time. Other remarkable features like Spectrum Emission Mask (SEM), Power Measurements, AM/FM Analysis and TOI/CNR/CSO/CTB measurements, make GSP-930 a useful instrument right fit into a broad range of applications.
The user friendly design of GSP-930 helps reduce user’s stress and anxiety in using a high-tech instrument. To help user easily get access to the regulations and definitions of the measurement terms under current operation, the built-in On-Screen-Help provides definition descriptionon the screen to guide user through measurement processes without checking into documents. The widely used Icons on the display clearly indicate the current setting and operation status of the product, allowing user to handle the measurement scenario all at a glance. The wake-up clock automatically turns on the power of GSP-930 at user’s pre-set time, which can be used to warm up the instrument in advance before the measurements are made to ensure the accuracy of measurement results. The Pass/Fail Limit function allows user to perform repetitive go/no-go measurements by template inspection instead of time-consuming value reading. The Sequence function provides an easy programming feature for user to edit and run measurement routines on GSP-930 screen without the need of a PC.
GSP-930 is equipped with various interfaces, including LXI, USB, RS-232 and GPIB (optional). The IVI driver is available for the remote control software development by means of LabVIEW or LabWindows/CVI. A Micro SD slot and a USB Host interface enable the memory size expansion for mass data storage. An IF output (886MHz) is provided as the intermediate frequency signal of RF inputfor users to develop their own applications. Carrying abundant communication interfaces, user-friendly operation, large screen display, light weight, compact size, and battery power operation(1), GSP-930 is developed upon a high-tech platform to provide ultimate customer benefits.