Lưu ý: Tham khảo ý kiến của nhân viên INO sẽ giúp bạn tiết kiệm được thời gian và chi phí khi cần mua sắm. Với sự tư vấn của chúng tôi, bạn sẽ không gặp khó khăn khi tìm hiểu về đặc tính của sản phẩm cần mua.
WEB-based temperature and humidity measurement with two Digital Inputs for dry contacts. Supports SNMP and the SensDesk online portal.
Sends an e-mail when a contact is closed or the temperature is high. Supplied with PDMS – Windows software for producing MS Excel reports.
Supports SNMP. Supplied with one temperature probe, power adapter and software.
Web thermometer with two digital inputs for dry contacts. Sends an e-mail alert when the temperature is too high/too low or a contact is closed. Connected probes and detectors can be monitored using a Web interface or a mobile app. Comes with the HWg-PDMS software for Windows for displaying graphs and exporting data to MS Excel. HWg-STE plus is compatible with SNMP and can be used with third-party applications.
Connect several HWg-STE plus units to the www.SensDesk.com online portal. This works like a cloud application. Nothing to configure, no NAT or firewall. Simply activate the portal connection and you can check the temperature in your home under your desk, in your server room, or at your customer's site – no matter where you are. All your sensors are shown at a single screen in a mobile app.
- Remote alerting to rising temperature, humidity, open door or smoke.
- Monitor several IP sensors from anywhere using the SensDesk.com online portal and mobile apps.
- Supplied with an AC adapter, Windows software and one temperature probe. A second temperature probe can be connected.
- Humidity probe for indoor or outdoor use
- Temperature probes for outdoor environment, refrigerators, and more..
- Smoke detector, power failure detector, door contact, water flood detector, and more..
Rear view Retail package Package contents
“HWg-STE plus” compared with “HWg-STE”
|External probes (data points) that can be connected
Combined temperature + humidity probe counts as 2 probes.
|2 (2x RJ11)
||2 (2x RJ11)
||Temperature & Humidity only
|Temperature & Humidity only
|Digital Inputs (for Dry Contacts)
|HWg-Push protocol (required for SensDesk.com)
|SNMP protocol (port 161)
|SNMP protocol (port 162)
Power adaptor, CD, STE device, temperature probe included
||single units, 10-pack
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10/100BASE-T)
- WEB: Built-in web server
- Digital inputs: 2x dry contact input
- Sensors: 2x RJ11 (Max 2 temperature or humidity probes)
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML, HWg-Push
- Alerts (value out of defined range): E-mail
- Recommended online portal: SensDesk.com – free online portal
- Recommended Windows software: HWg-PDMS (logging, graphs, export to MS Excel)
- Simple installation (supports DHCP and sensor autodetection)
- Connects to third-party SNMP monitoring systems (SNMP MIB, XML)
Plugin for Nagios, OpenNMS, Cacti and more..
- 0.1°C resolution, display in °C or °F
- Security protected with a password
- Supplied with a power adapter and one temperature probe
- In addition to the supplied probe, a second temperature or humidity probe can be connected
A/C failure monitoring
Remote environment monitoring, rising temperature indicates air conditioning failure.
Environment and door monitoring over SNMP
Detection of open door, power failure, temperature and humidity, connected to a NMS (Network Monitoring System, such as Nagios).
Sends an e-mail if the refrigerator door is open for too long, or the temperature is too high or too low. Logging in the PDMS application or the SensDesk online service.
Equipment and premises monitoring
Detection of security system alarms, open door, or presence of people (PIR sensor).
- Food storages
Oversees optimal storage conditions. With application software, HACCP reports can be created.
Remote monitoring of 19" racks
- IP thermometer HWg-STE plus is placed in the cabinet
- Temperature and humidity monitoring inside a rack
- SNMP monitoring
- Sends an e-mail whenever the door opens (to monitor access).
- Second digital input can be used for other detectors:
- Smoke (fire) detector
- Rear door monitoring
- Water flood detector
- Power failure detector
- and so on…
Several temperature sensors on a single screen – SensDesk.com portal
- Two HWg-STE plus thermometers are connected to the www.SensDesk.com online portal.
- Nothing to configure, simply connect HWg-STE plus to the network and enable online connection to your account.
- SensDesk.com alerts you whenever a value is out of specified range, a probe is disconnected, or the Internet connection of your web thermometer fails.
- All sensors connected to your user account can be displayed on a single tablet or phone screen in a mobile app for iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android devices.
Software and applications
- Configuration: UDP Config – Configuring the IP address
- Monitoring and logging: HWg-PDMS – Monitoring software with MS Excel reporting
- Online service for remote monitoring: www.SensDesk.com
- Mobile phone app: iPhone, Android and more..
- Third-party software: SNMP (Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix, The Dude, Paessler PRTG, OpenNMS, HP OpenView, IBM Tivoli, Axence nVision, Ipswitch WhatsUp, CA NSM, SNMPc and more.. )
- For programmers: HWg-SDK contains interface descriptions and examples of using M2M protocols in several programming languages
Lưu ý: Nếu một thiết bị nào đó không được liệt kê ở đây, điều đó không có nghĩa rằng chúng tôi không hỗ trợ được bạn về thiết bị đó. Hãy liên hệ với chúng tôi
để biết danh sách đầy đủ về thiết bị mà chúng tôi có thể hỗ trợ và cung cấp.
INO: Bán, Báo giá, tư vấn mua sắm và cung cấp, tư vấn sản phẩm thay thế; tương đương, hướng dẫn sử dụng, giá…VNĐ, …USD firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: (+84) 028 73000184 | HWg-Ethernet thermometer with Digital Inputs (Model: HWg-STE plus).