The EiUK handheld pressure test pump PGS-1000 is the ideal tool for applying test pressures to sensors, gauges, pressure switches and any pressure device. It is a low cost solution for field and workshop use and can be supplied with the wide range of EiUK digital pressure indicators and pressure calibrators, or for OEM applications.
The EiUK PGS-1000 hydraulic pump work with a variety of different fluids, including water and oil to easily generate pressures up to 1000 bar / 14'500 psi. The pump uses an unique "switch" which allows for fast priming or filling of the test system and then switching as needed to a smaller stroke for easier generation at high pressure.
The desired pressure point can be easy turned by using the vernier control and a precision needle vent valve allows for controlled venting.
The EiUK PGS-1000 handheld pressure test pump can be supplied as a bare pump or in kit form with a hard transit case, set of adapters, seals and hose.
PGS-1000 Benefits and Features
- Hydraulic pressure capacity up to 1000 bar
- Integral fine control for accurate set point
- Controlled pressure relief valve
- Priming operation
- Fluid compatible
- Scissor acting pump
PGS-1000 Technical Specification
|Operating pressure range:||0 to 1000 bar|
|Fine adjustment resolution:||10 to 100 mbar|
|Reference port pressure connection:||3/8" NPT (F)|
|Reference port standard adaptor:||3/8" BSP (F)|
|Test point pressure connection:||1/4" BSP (F)|
- Test and Calibration of very High Pressure gauges, transmitters, pressure indicators
- Generate vacuum and pressure from 0 to 1000 bar
- Ideal to be used with any reference pressure device
- SkyDrol Fluid compatible ( Sky droll version)
PGS-1000 Hydraulic Test Kits
Hydraulic test kit for high pressure testing includes:
- PGS-1000-OEM pump
- Set of BSP or NPT adaptors (to be specified)
- HTH-1000-1 high pressure hose, 1 meter
- PGS-A-G14 adaptor for HTH-1000 hose
- Set of seals
- Robust ABS transit case with customised foam and cells