The Carle is a basic isothermal gas chromatograph used by industry and educational institutions for laboratory analysis and training. The Series 400 AGC uses a built-in programmable controller that makes analysis easier than ever by automating the operation. Multi-column/multi-valve capability allows you to analyze complex samples previously requiring several traditional GC’s – reducing analysis time, increasing column life and providing lower cost.
• Built-in programmable controller automates operation
• Multicolumn/multivalve capability to analyze complex samples previously requiring several traditional GC’s
• Rock-steady isothermal temperature control (stable to ± 0.01°C)
• Factory testing with real samples, Series 400 instrument is ready to perform the day it is received
• Large selection of pretested applications
• Choice of detectors (FID, TCD or both)
• Microprocessor-based Series 400 Valve Programming Controller
• Full documentation is included on the valving and column system, operating parameters, temperatures, flow rates and valve switching program – backed by an actual test chromatogram run on the instrument
Modes of Operation:
Automatic: Channel switching automatically controlled according to stored method selected.
Manual: Switching of channel 1-4 controlled from keyboard.
Remote: Output channel switching controlled by an external signal (contact closure or TTL) from integrator
Multiple Cycle Operation (Manual or Auto): Repeats a method 1 to 99 times or continuously
Memory: Electronically erasable PROM (EEPROM) stores up to eight timing methods which can be created,
modified or erased by user. Simple three-key FUNCTION-VALUE-ENTER programming sequence
for entering methods. Nonvolatile memory retains methods during power interruption.
Series 400 Controller
Status Displays: LED display indicates controller mode, power on/power failure, method number, valve
positions, function number and function value
Output Channels: Four standard and four optional channels with 120VAC, 1 Amp relay contacts and contact closures
Run Indication: Relay output gives contact closure while in RUN mode
Accessory AC Outlet: 120 VAC output supplies filtered power for accessory devices 2 AMP maximum draw