· Impedances values as per IEC/EN 61000-3-3 & IEC/EN 61000-3-11
· Non-saturable air coil inductors
· Line voltage 3 x 400V
· Line current up to 75A per phase (depending on model)
· Automatic overcurrent protection
· Status indication by LED
· Remote-controlled by DPA 503N
The AIF 503N-series are three-phase flicker impedances with a nominal current from 16A up to 75A per phase offering two different impedance values. Zref is used as the flicker impedance as per IEC/EN 61000-3-3 and specified by IEC 60726. Ztest is used for equipment being intended for connection to a public low-voltage distribution system having a service current supply capability of 100A and above as specified in IEC/EN 61000-3-11.