Portable industrial combustion and emission analysers up to 6 electrochemical sensors and 3 NDIR sensors
Greenline 8000 is a multigas instrument designed to monitor and store combustion gaz analysis, in order to optimize boiler behaviour or simply, to control emissions.
– Long term monitoring thanks to its automatic water condensation drain
– Gas sampling with heated probe and integrated cooling system to cool down temperature sample
– 2* 4-20mA inputs for auxiliary sensors
– System is based on 2 modules: RCU (Remote Control Unit) for programming, Reading (Graphic Display), and printing and MCU(Main Control Unit) for analysis.
– RCU and MCU communicate with Bluetooth up to 15 meters
– 8000 completed analysis memory
– Power supply: batteries or main
– CO sensor protected with dilution system against CO peaks
– Respect to standards EN 50379 part 2 for 02, CO-H2, NO NO/NOx, SO2, °C, and hPa
– Differential Pressure sensor for draft measurement