Lưu ý: Tham khảo ý kiến của nhân viên INO sẽ giúp bạn tiết kiệm được thời gian và chi phí khi cần mua sắm. Với sự tư vấn của chúng tôi, bạn sẽ không gặp khó khăn khi tìm hiểu về đặc tính của sản phẩm cần mua.
PLA SERIES OF AIR-COOLED PROGRAMMABLE DC ELECTRONIC LOADS (600W-250kW+)
Traditional dc Electronic Load Solutions are bulky and large in size. Most are offered with standard voltage, current and power ratings. In the ATE world, rack space is a highly coveted asset and application demands are constantly diversifying with new technology development.
AMREL’s PLA Series of "Air-cooled" dc Electronic eLoads offers the industry’s smallest footprint, the highest power density and current rating, along with the broadest selection of high voltage models on the market. PLA models are capable of being custom-tailored to meet your application requirements.
PLA AIR-COOLED ELECTRONIC LOAD MARKETS AND APPLICATIONS
• Battery/Energy Storage/Ultracapacitor Testing and Validation
• dc Power Supply and Battery Charger Validation and Testing
• Fuel Cell Durability, Lifetime and Performance Characterization
• Single Cell and Short Stack Fuel Cell Characterization
• EIS/Impedance Measurement
• Defense/Aerospace and Avionics ATE, Electronics and Power Sources Testing
• Thin-film, Single- & Poly-silicone PV Design Validation and Testing
• Power Supply, Power Electronic Components Validation and Testing
• Industrial Applications: Generator/Alternator, UPS/Battery Banks, Datacenter
• Backup Power and Automotive Power Electronics & Components
• Lab/Bench-top Applications: Ideal for R&D, Testing and QC Engineers
• Power Electronic Components, dc Distribution & dc-dc Converters
• Universities & National Research Labs
Exceptional Features and Benefits include:
• Broadest Model Selection: 800W, 1.5kW, 2kW, 2.5kW, 3kW, 4kW, 5kW, 7.5kW, 10kW, 15kW,
• 20kW Models and Higher-power PLA Systems Over 100kW
• Exclusive High Voltage Models: Standard 60V, 120V, 400V & 600V Voltage Ratings and
• widest selection of exclusive 800Vdc and 1200Vdc PLA Models
• Save Rack Space: PLA Models Offer Ultra-compact air-cooled Footprint and are “Zero” Stackable
• Maximize ROI: In-rack Closed-case Calibration Without an “Outside” Calibration Lab
• Ultra-low Compliance Voltage: Ultra-low Voltage Operation @ 1000s of Amps
• Reliable: Individual FET Protection to Isolate Power Stage Failures
• Maximized Uptime: Redundant Over-temperature and Over- power Protection
• Fast Response: 50μs Independently Programmable Rise/Fall Time
• Ultra-quiet Operation: Fan Speed Control for Reduced Acoustic Noise Under Light Load Conditions.
• Flexible Test Platform: Five Modes of Operation: CC, CR, CV, CP and Pulse Load Shaping
• Intuitive Front Panel Control: User-friendly Function Hot Keys, Full Keypad & Digital Encoder
• Integrated DMM: 14-bit Five digit Voltage and Current Measurement Display
• Two Loads in One: Ultra-low Current Range Option for Optimized Accuracy
• More Ranges: Three Full Scale Ranges (100%, 50% & 10%)
• More Protections: Anti-oscillation & Programmable Protections: OV, UV, OC, UC, OP, & UP
• More Interfaces: Co-resident GPIB/RS-232 and Optional Field-upgradeable Ethernet/USB
• ATE Ready: Standard LabWindows and LabVIEW Drivers and SCPI Command Set
• Bench-top Test Automation Ready: Four Profiles; 32 Step Points per Profile
• Fuel Cell Application Ready:
• • • • Impedance Measurement via Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA)
• • • • Current Interruption Mode for Fuel Cell Testing
• • • • Ultra-low Compliance (0.1Vdc) Voltage to Operate at High-current
• • • • Virtual Panel provides Polarization Curve Sweep and Voltage/Current Cycling Capability
• 0 ~ 10Vdc PLC or DAQ Control Ready:
• • • • External Analog Programming
• • • • External On/Off Control
• • • • External Mode Selection
• • • • Front Panel Key Lockout Prevents Unwanted Key Entry
• More System Integration Features & Options:
• • • • Standard Remote Inhibit (RI) for Interlock Capability
• • • • Standard Dry Contact Fault for Redundant System Protection
• • • • Isolated Analog Control/Monitor Option
• • • • External dc Contactor Option
• • • • Reverse Polarity/Isolation Relay Option
• Battery Testing: “C” Operand for Battery Testing.
• Ideal for Unique Test Applications: Custom-tailored Ratings & Features Available
Market’s Widest Selection of Programmable Electronic Loads
The PLA programmable electronic load is available in a wide selection of voltage and current ratings. The voltage ratings can be as high as 1000V and as low as 60V, which operate at full current at .6V. The current dissipation of these units can be as high as 1500Amps standard, but will reach much higher levels when units are paralleled. These programmable loads are available in the following wattage ratings: 800W, 1.5kW, 2kW, 2.5kW, 3kW, 4kW, 5kW, and 7.5kW. Higher wattage systems of 100kW+ are available upon request.
Ultra-low Voltage Operation
The PLA design allows the programmable electronic load to operate at voltage levels approaching .1V. They will typically dissipate full rated current below 1% of their maximum rated voltage. For example, a 60V unit designed to dissipate1500A will allow the user to operate at .6V and still dissipate the full amount.
With the eLoad line, there’s no longer a need to send your electronic load back to the factory for calibration or remove dozens of screws to reach a potentiometer. Simply follow the AMREL calibration routine from the front panel and you should be back up and running in a very short period of time (some electronic test equipment needed). This will virtually eliminate downtime and eradicate the annual cost associated with shipping your eLoad back to the factory for calibration.
Individual FET Protection
To ensure the reliability of the LPL Series, AMREL’s design includes individual FET protection. A programmable electronic load may contain many FETs in parallel, which can create a cascading failure if one of them was to short out. AMREL’s eLoad programmable electronic load design isolates failures so other components will not be affected or stressed, increasing the system’s level of protection against catastrophic failure. With individual FET protection, theMTTR is reduced and the electronic load quickly returns to full operation.
User Friendly Controls
The PLA’s new front panel design makes electronic test equipment easy to use and understand. The knobs and buttons are organized in a manner that gets the customer up and running in minutes. Most commonly performed operations can be accomplished in a few keystrokes.
RS-232 and GPIB IEEE-488 Standard
All PLA series air-cooled loads series air-cooled loads come with both RS-232 and GPIB IEEE-488 as standard features. Both connectors are provided on the rear of the unit. Instructions for configuring are in the manual.
Ethernet and USB (optional)
The PLA programmable electronic load is also available with optional Ethernet and USB interfaces. This option is field upgradeable by the end user with minimal effort.
The PLA series provides three levels of oscillation protection and can compensate for extended wire lengths. AMREL suggests a minimal amount of cabling and other in-line components that introduce inductance. However, the oscillation protection can be set to slow down the load and improve performance. This will save the electronic load from failing due to very fast spikes in voltage and current caused by inductance in the input wiring.
AMREL’s outstanding engineering team can provide customizations and modifications to any of the PLA series units. AMREL’s customizations can range from a simple modification, such as a different front panel color, to a completecustom electro-mechanical design.
Lưu ý: Nếu một thiết bị nào đó không được liệt kê ở đây, điều đó không có nghĩa rằng chúng tôi không hỗ trợ được bạn về thiết bị đó. Hãy liên hệ với chúng tôi
để biết danh sách đầy đủ về thiết bị mà chúng tôi có thể hỗ trợ và cung cấp.
INO: Bán, Báo giá, tư vấn mua sắm và cung cấp, tư vấn sản phẩm thay thế; tương đương, hướng dẫn sử dụng, giá…VNĐ, …USD firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: (+84) 028 73000184 | Amrel-AIR-COOLED PROGRAMMABLE DC ELECTRONIC LOADS (Model:PLA SERIES).