BPD SERIES OF BENCH-TOP PROGRAMMABLE DC LINEAR POWER SUPPLIES (100W ~ 200W)
The BPD series of bench-top programmable dc linear power supplies are portable, compact units that address the needs of the bench-top technician. A member of the ePower line of programmable dc power supplies, the BPD series offers the same low ripple and noise (perfect for sensitive electronics testing) as AMREL’s PD series of programmable linear power supplies, and the PDS series of programmable multi-channel linear power supplies,but with a form factor that’s almost five inches shorter.
BPD series of bench-top programmable dc linear power supplies includes:
• • • Four 20-step VLIST or ILIST auto-sequencing profiles to automate tests
• • • LCD display for 16-bit 4-digit voltage & current read back replaces DMM
• • • Exclusive digital encoder and keypad for user-friendly control interface
• • • (See BPD Features and Benefits for more information)
Available in 10 different models with countless voltage and current combinations, the BPD series has a unit to fit almost any bench-top linear dc power supply application. As with the entire ePower line of programmable dc power supplies, AMREL can customize any BPD bench-top programmable linear power supply to meet your unique application needs.
Exceptional Features and Benefits include:
• Fast and Clean: 50µs transient Response Time and Ultra-low Noise and Ripple (PARD)
• Industry’s Best Cost-to-Feature Ratio: Feature-packed at an Affordable Value
• Maximizes Your ROI:
• • • • • In-rack Closed-case Digital Calibration Saves Annual Calibration Costs
• • • • • Widest Selection: Ten Models with countless Combinations
• • • • • Standard Over-voltage, Over-current and Over-temperature Protection
• • • • • Low Parts Count Increases Reliability and Quick Repair Turnarounds
• Flexible ac Input Selection: Select from 1ph/120Vac or 1ph/240Vac
• Rackmount Ready: Standard 19” Rackmount Kit Available
• Ideal for Bench-top or Lab Bench Applications:
• • • • • Four 20-Step VLIST or ILIST Auto-sequencing Profiles to Automate Tests
• • • • • LCD Display for 16-Bit 4-Digit Voltage & Current Read Back Replaces DMM
• • • • • Exclusive Digital Encoder and Keypad for User-friendly Control Interface
• Increased Reliability: Front & Rear Air Circulation Effectively Cools High-heat Power Components
• to Ensure Performance Under High Ambient Conditions
• Quiet and Powerful: Fan-speed Control To Reduce Acoustic Noise
• Ultra-precision: Micro-range Resolution and Worst Accuracies of 600ppm
• Designed for ATE Applications: Wide Selection of GPIB/RS-232/USB/Ethernet Interfaces, Standard LabVIEW and
• LabWindows Drivers, and SCPI Command Set Allows ATE System Integration with Simplicity and Ease
• Advanced Remote Fault Monitoring:
• • • • • Fault Dry Contact for Automated Protection Trip Alarms
• • • • • Remote Shut Down For Interlock and Redundant System Protection
• Two Modes in One: Operate in CV, CC or Auto-crossover Mode with Ease
• Parallel or Series Operation: For Your High Current/Voltage Applications
• Test Flexibly: Remote Sensing Compensates Line-drop Measurement Errors
• Safety First Down Programming: Quickly Drains Output Voltage During Protection Trips
• Prevent Unwanted Access: Remote/Front Panel Lockout to Ensure Protection for Remote ATE Systems
• More Options: AMREL’s Exclusive Solid-state or Standard Mechanical Polarity Reversal & Isolation Relays,
• and Voltage or Resistance Controlled Analog Programming
• System Expansion Ready: Master/Slave Multiple Units via Single PC Connection
• AMREL’s Unique Advantage: Modified & Customized Programmable Power SuppliesSolutions Available
With the ePower line, you’ll never have to send your programmable dc linear power supply back to the factory for calibration or remove dozens of screws to reach a potentiometer. Simply follow the AMREL calibration routine using the front panel and you should be back up and running in a very short period of time (some electronic test equipment needed). This will virtually eliminate downtime and eradicate the annual cost associated with shipping your linear power supply back to the factory for calibration.
The BPD series of bench-top programmable dc linear power supplies offers limit protection for over-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature. During an over-limit condition the output is shut down instantly to protect both the unit under power and the power supply.
Full Front Panel Control
AMREL’s bench-top linear power supply provides full front panel control of all available features. A multi-function keypad allows the user to access all settings via an easy-to-understand menu system. A LCD is provided for display of important functions and readings.
RS-232 and GPIB IEEE-488 Standard
All BPD bench-top programmable dc linear power supplies come with both RS-232 and GPIB IEEE-488 as standard features. Both connectors are provided on the rear of the unit. Instructions for configuring are in the manual.
Ethernet and USB Optional
The bench-top programmable linear power supply is also available with optional Ethernet and USB interfaces.
Customized Programmable Power Supplies
AMREL’s outstanding engineering team can provide customizations and modifications to any of the BPD series of bench-top programmable linear power supplies. AMREL’s customizations can range from a simple modification, such as a different front panel color, to a complete custom electro-mechanical design. Contact the factory or your local regional salesperson for more information on our customized programmable power supplies