· Standalone test generator for dips, short interruptions and voltage variation
· Full-compliant three-phase system as per IEC 61000-4-11, Ed.2:2004 and IEC 61000-4-34 for testing delta and star supply systems
· 6 electronic switches, short-circuit protected
· Rated voltage up to 3x690V AC, 600V DC
· Nominal current up to 100A per phase
· DC signal to control external variac
· Front panel operation
· Standard Test routines
· USB and GPIB interfaces
PFS 503N Series – Simulator for dips, short interruptions and voltage variations
Electronic and electrical equipment may be affected by voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage variations of the power supply. Dips and interruptions are caused by faults in the public supply network, in installations or by sudden large change of load. Testing to such phenomena is required to proof that electronic and electrical equipment do not fall into unsafe operation conditions.
EM TEST offers a full range of simulators up to 3x690VAC, 100A and DC voltage capability of up to 600V.