· M-type CDNs for supply lines up to 100 A
· S-type CDNs for shielded lines and different types of connectors (BNC, USB, SubD etc.)
· T-type CDNs for telecom lines
· AF-type CDNs for unbalanced lines
· Calibration certificate included
· Calibration accessories and adapters depending on type of CDN
· Special CDNs on request
Coupling/decoupling networks for conducted immunity testing
Immunity test to conducted disturbances, induced by radio-frequency fields according to the standards IEC/EN 61000-4-6 and IEC/EN 60945 introduce different types of coupling/decoupling networks according to the characteristics of the interconnection lines. Dedicated CDNs are also used as per CISPR 15 and EN 55015 for measurement of emission.
A large range of appropriate coupling/decoupling networks as well as the necessary accessories for standard compliant levelling are avialable.
You'll find an overview of all available CDN's on the datasheet. Apart from the listed standard coupling/decoupling networks EM TEST also supply special or customised coupling/decoupling networks.